Our vision is to facilitate African-driven solutions for equitable health
IDENTIFYING, NURTURING & GROWING INNOVATIVE THINKING IN AFRICA.
In doing so, we are fully committed to providing transparent and effective fiscal oversight of funding to ensure greater sustainability. Our IMPACT PROJECTS are aligned with the United Nations SDGs, and our global network of Specialist Advisors ensure that we balance community needs, with corporate strategy and international guidelines in order to achieve meaningful change.
For South African-based corporate donors, we provide a responsible and reliable broad-based black economic empowerment (B-BBEE) partnership, ensuring meaningful & sustainable grassroots socio-economic transformation.
- To leverage science and innovation for social and economic transformation,
- To create a networking platform that enables corporate, policy, funder, community and scientific leadership to collaboratively address challenges and successes in health equity,
- Enable innovative funding mechanisms (leveraging local legislation) by providing effective and transparent oversight to ensure that disadvantaged communities benefit,
- Identifying and nurture appropriate projects that make a tangible difference through supporting research and implementation science,
- Ensuring fair-trade practices are implemented for commercially viable opportunities.
To be enablers of innovation,
Ensure measurable impact of social investment,
Act with integrity, commitment & transparency,
Promoting dignity by treating others with respect & kindness,
Community-centric, awareness raising, inclusivity, equity to ensure upliftment in meaningful ways.